Since their release our super low seat brackets have been gaining popularity. This is due to our innovative offset side bracket which allows a massive amount of flexibility for any height driver. One of the biggest problems with most cars is the lack of helmet/head room when a taller person is driving, our brackets are the solution.
- Designed, cut, and produced in house at our shop in Santa Fe Springs, California.
- Offset side brackets to accommodate any height driver
- Each set of brackets comes with hardware AND side mount brackets, but the sliders are optional.
- Powder coated a beautiful Anthracite Metallic to prevent chipping & rusting.
- Save on shipping by buying the set as a pair.
- 2-4 week turnaround time if they are not in stock.
- As of 10-15-2017 all of our S-Chassis seat brackets will be replaced with our Version 2
- Our Regular S-Chassis seat brackets will allow a seat width of 14"-15.25". L brackets can be flipped to allow a wider seat, but will not be able to use the lowest settings. In that configuration you will be able to mount a seat that is 17.75"-19.12".
- Our XL S-Chassis seat brackets will allow a seat width of 15.625"-17". L brackets can be flipped to allow a wider seat, but will not be able to use the lowest settings. In that configuration you will be able to mount a seat that is 19.25"-20.875".
Disclaimer: Make sure your seats are compatible with our brackets. A 15% restocking fee will incur for any returns. Our products are intended for off-road use only. Our products come powder coated to prevent corrosion. Scratches may occur during shipment and are not covered under warranty.
Featured productsview more items