KW Coilover Variant 3
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
Related productsview more items
ALUTEC tripple tubed CNC'ed aluminum front strut brace for all S13 and S14 240SX. This bar is the only bar on the market to accomodate clearance for all the common type motor swaps I.E KA24, SR20 (includes Hybrid Swaps), and...
ALUTEC trippled tubed CNC'ed aluminum rear trunk brace for all S13 89-94 240SX. Reinforce the rear section of your trunk, brace attaches to the 4 bolts for the rear bumper support for added regidity.* Make sure your car wasn't rear...
ALUTEC front tension under brace (H-Bar) is similar to the Nismo Power brace. The bar embrace the tension rods for front end rigidity, in return cornering performance is improved greatly over stock
The N1 Evolution is the newest generation of our track engineered flag ship N1 suspension. All N1 dampers feature large piston, monotube design using a threaded base for height adjustments without compromising shock or spring travel. Every year, we gather...